• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

No Wade, No Shaq

exodus

The Heat were playing without their 2 stars and mostly with their backups, and Woody played it like it was the 7th games of the finals..Winning 25 or 27 games doesn't make a lick of differnce, but it could keep us from picking up a quality big man in the draft..It reminds me of a couple of years ago when the Stotts team suddenly turned it on and cost us any shot at Howard or Okafur..I know Woody can't tell the guys to miss shots, but its real easy to sit JJ, Al, Lue, and Smoove to let the bench guys get some time.

Was the Stotts' team mentioned the one that was dismantled during the offseason?

It could hurt our draft status, but it might not make any differnce at all. We might still get the player we need.

One positive is that for the most part, a large majority of our guys that played tonight will return next season. There is something to be said for ending the season on a high note when you're in building mode, as opposed to tanking the season when you're in "tear the team apart and start over" mode.

Still, I have agree that Joe might as well be taking it easy on the bench keeping his body healthy and that playing Al is useless when we have a lot of young guys that can learn from getting more PT. Its a tough call.

I think they really wanted to say that they doubled their win total, as a PR move.

Anyways, for me personally it was gratifying to witness a victory in person. I saw us lose so many close games this year.

There was this hilarious moment when they were playing Lil John clips on the jumbo tron to get the crowd pumped up, and then they panned to Lil John at his seat in the arena.

Quote:

There was this hilarious moment when they were playing Lil John clips on the jumbo tron to get the crowd pumped up, and then they panned to Lil John at his seat in the arena.

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! grin.gif