• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I had a dream we ended up with the first pick...NM

RAHMOR

I don't think it is so crazy. I was wondering at what point does the NBA and Stern throw their support behind ATl. It is a major market that has been undersold and needs a boost. If you buy into the idea that the lottery is fixed, much debate about that, what are the chances that Atl becomes the recipient of Stern's slight of hand. Players love this city and it would behoove the league to bolster its status for the benefit of the overall product. Seems to me that a good case could be made for that to happen.

That and the idea that when we are least expected to get the top pick . . . . we slide in there.

Quote:

I think its time Stern smiled on Atl and worked his magic on the lottery for the Hawks. It all the talk is true re how the lottery is fixed ... . . . . ???? he needs to pull one our of his arse for us.

Please not this year.

Quote:

Just our luck to get the first pick in the weakest draft in the last 4 years..

That is the way to look at the glass half empty.

I love when people keep saying how weak this draft class is when players like Aldridge, Rudy Gay, and Andrea Bargnani are being compared to NBA Superstars. The top of this draft is certainly not weak. '

We just need to avoid the 6th or 7th pick because the big 3 will be long gone. But even still I'd take Shelden Williams or Saer Sene over Zaza.

Guest Walter

Bargnani at 19 has a ways to go to make.

Not a good draft with all the HS talent being made to go to college. THAT's what Diesel is refering to.

W