• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Lets trade the pick

tmac13

Its time to get better..Its time to make a playoff run..None of the top 7 or 8 players looks like a sure thing, and especially not a sure thing at our positions of need..

The Bucks are going to move Magloire..They have a quality backup point in Mo Williams..Lets trade the pick for Mo and Magloire..We suddenly have a point, and we have a quality NBA center ..We would then have all season to see if Magloire is a long term guy or we can get good value for him at the deadline.

I think that is a pretty good scenario given that:

1. they have so many big men and haven't been able to give them all their minutes

2. Will be up against the salary cap.

3. Don't have any glaring needs and are looking for depth.

4. Don't have a first round draft choice and drafting a player with our pick could allow them to bring in a player they can develop.

Trading the pick wouldn't be the worst scenario in the world to me. Last I checked, there are no clear cut guys in the draft that would have team execs drooling over themselves to get. As I stated before, this team don't have the luxury to wait for yet ANOTHER young guy to develop; we have enough of them here already (Williams, Smith, Childress, not to mention 21-year old Zaza). But will they be a little gun-shy because of what happened the last time they traded a high pick (#3/Knight/Wright for SAR)?