• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

K-Mart

Vol4ever

he did not get along (at all) with george karl. he's not the first to clash w/ gk. martin did do something stupid - failed to suit up for the second half of a game or something, i forget now.

but he's no terrell owens. i would like to have him, if he were healthy and reasonably priced, but a stress fracture in the knee is really iffy, and the guy is hugely expensive. i dont see how that contract is going to be voided.

I don't want to put words into chillz's mouth and he can't confirm, but if Denver is sick and tired of him and he is hard to trade due to contract / injury, and Martin wants to choose where he can go, both sides could agree to a buyout. I don't know that Martin would get as much cash as he is scheduled to get now, but who knows?

Quote:

I don't want to put words into chillz's mouth and he can't confirm, but if Denver is sick and tired of him and he is hard to trade due to contract / injury, and Martin wants to choose where he can go, both sides could agree to a buyout. I don't know that Martin would get as much cash as he is scheduled to get now, but who knows?

damn that's a sweet photo Lascar. best i've seen on the Squawk yet!

• Admin

He's not in a position to decide where he goes. Denver holds ALL the cards.

I don't know if I would say they are sick and tired of him. Though I do get that impression. I think the fact that they are a better team without him, his consistant injuries and his sometimes petulant and difficult attitude, they may decide to fold their hand and leave the table WITH all of their chips.