• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Poll: Is Reef all that you expected him to be???????????

TRUATLFAN

He could so so much more and I don't see the effort on the court. I know he has some good moves and goes to the line very all the time but that will not work in the post season. He needs to learn from JT and work on diffrent moves and improve on his weeknesses. He has allways lost the ball in the post, he has not improved his moves, he gets blocked almost more than anyone in the leauge. The spin move is not working anymore!! He needs some new stuff so that he won't get his shots knocked in the stands for the fans.

What do you mean get the ball more. Are you talking this season or last? If you remember correctly he got the ball on almost every play last year, even if he hadn't done anything with it.

And the only excuse he has for his lack of performance is the injury, if that is the case then he needs to sit more.

I thought it was really bad for him not to go to on the road with the team and then start the next night. He couldn't have felt that bad or was it he didn't care this early in the season?

Chris Crawford is coming back on the active roster. It

may be necessary for SAR to take his spot for a few days.

Hendu can play SAR's spot with C.C. to back him up.

It is a long season yet. Missing a few games now might

mean being able to play a lot of games later. I sure

would like to see SAR back to 100 % healthy.

How they could have let Reef go all offseason and not be entirely on top of this problem is beyond belief. He lives in Atlanta! How hard is it to get him in for a check-up? His back should have been a medical staff priority! Instead it appears it was forgotten about only to show up at season's start. Perhaps they should even be held accountable for allowing SAR to play "through it" last year. Certainly, if you are going to let a guy of SAR's value play through an injury you are going to invest a great deal of effort looking into the problem not only "played through" but any additional result of "playing through" an injury. ARG!

W

W

the injury that he is playing so heartless. I know he had a good game in Sac, and will continue to put up good numbers. But how much can we depend on his new 3 that he likes to shoot? How many more times is he going to get away with lowering his shoulders and running into players for the foul. This is the type of play that is good for numbers but bad for the team. Look at Karl M. that is what we are getting from Reef and he is growing to be like him. Just remember one thing Karl will never get a Ring.

And If the injury is the reason he needs to sit and get it right while we can recover from the lost.

• Admin

this is unmitigated nonsense. last year the guy scores 50 "he's great". He hits shots in the clutch when nobody else could and "he's awesome!". But this, four games into the season ith a sore back "he's heartless". What a crock! Some of you guys need to wake up and smell the friggen coffee. Pointing at Karl malone and saying "he never won a ring" is equally chock full of BS. Karl only had one team capable of winning it and unfortunately he ran into a better team. If Reef finishes his career in atlanta with stats anything close to what Malone will, I will pity him for playing his heart out for fans like you who lack the ability to appreciate it.

but equally important, a back injury, especially one serious enough to have lasted 6 months now, changes not only how you move but how you think about moving. There is NO DOUBT that this injury is in SAR's head as well as his back. The medical staff should feel it in their job security.

W

I will tell you why I am disappointed in his play.

He doesn't hussel for rebounds on a bad rebounding team. Allstars should step up in this, especially a PF.

He has not shown any new moves or any improvements in keeping the ball in the post. Great players should always improve on their weeknesses.

He argues with the Refs instead of getting back on Defence. I hate to see players do that, because not only did you not score but now you are given up points on the other end. Just not smart play.

I do think if he is part of the team he needs to be there to support them even when his back is a little too sore to play. I didn't like that for a early game in the season. (Cheer or something)

Maybe my its not all his fault and the injury is the reason he doesn't go for hussel rebounds and runs slow down the court. Remember I hadn't seen a lot of him before we got him and he hurt his back within the first few games. Really what I want to see from Reef is the same heart that JT brings to the court.