• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is JJ untouchable now?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Houston is Jonesing for a PF in this draft. Regaurdless of our draft position, we can get them one.

Here's the question.

If Houston were to offer, Tmac/Their first for JJ/our first...

Would you do it?

Here's the followup.

Houston's first will still be able to get us Patrick, S. Williams, or M. Williams.

OR...

Has JJ become untouchable in Atlanta?

JJ for T-Mac? No way. T-Mac is not a leader and is lazy and plays very little defense, and that is only when he is inspired.

KG is good, but at this point, I think he is a 2nd tier guy and almost will be like Karl malone soon...he will have to go somewhere else to latch onto a championship team in order to win. I don't think at this point he is as good as he was a few years ago. Plus, the league is going away from big men right now it seems. A lot more running and gunning.

Quote:

JJ for T-Mac? No way. T-Mac is not a leader and is lazy and plays very little defense, and that is only when he is inspired.

TMAC shot .406 from the floor. Im hoping its a FLUKE season and that it wont be a trend from here on out. Sometimes, i feel sorry for YAO MING.

i think its genetic. TMAC/Vince Carter. Theyre going to put up 20 points every game effortlessly. Theyll make the highlight reels. They have some games w/ 40+ points.

Yet, they'll never achieve GREATNESS. they are talented enough but are not competitive/caring enuf. perhaps they lost their love for the game?

Quote:

T-Mac will never play a full season again. That back problem of his is never going to heal. I wouldn;t touch him with a ten foot pole.

Well said...I love watching T-Mac but he will never be the same. Did you all see that game where he shot a three point and crumpled to the floor because of his back pain? I think he had to be carted off...it looked like someone shot him with a sniper riffle in the back. T-Mac is sadly going to be the new Grant Hill.