• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Dolfan offseason

Admin

This is what I would consider to be a great offseason for us.

1. Trade Al to the Bulls for Michael Sweetney/#16.
    This helps to get us another draft choice and although we dont get back a player of Al's caliber, it helps to create a little extra salary cap space for us. Sweetney comes off the books after this year.

2. With the #5 pick, draft Brandon Roy if available. If not, I would look for Aldrige, Thomas, Bargnani, S. Williams in that order.

3. With the #16 pick, look to take someone like Rondo, or O'Bryant, or another quality defensive minded player.

4. Lastly, I would take my FA dollars and look to sign 2 out of 3 of these bigs. Pryz, Nene, and Wilcox.

If we make these moves, I would consider this to be a very successful offseason and there is nothing here that cant very easily happen. I believe the Bulls are interested in giving up one of their lotto choices and I doubt the #2 would be available to us without giving up one of our young pieces, which I would really hesitate to do.

So next year, this would be my preferred lineup.

JJ/Lue/Rondo

Roy/Salim

Childress/Marvin (3/4 backup)

Smoove/Batista/Sweetney

Pryz/ZaZa/Nene (in any order)

bilateral = both sides

decubitus = lying down

ulcer = erosion of surface layer of tissue

Decubitus ulcers AKA bed sores are what old folks get from lying in the bed for days without rolling over. The constant pressure on their back or hips prevents blood flow to some areas, causing the skin to die and slough off, leaving sores.

Technically, they occur in people who are "lying down", but the same process could occur in someone who sat on his butt for days at a time without moving.

Quote:

1) Can't trade a free agent for a pick in this year's draft, so #1 and #3 are out.

Yeah. I'd much rather try and pry Duhon from the Bulls anyway.

Quote:

I'd like to have Sweetney, though. I also love the idea of signing Pryz. Nene would be OK, but I think he will be expensive.

I agree on Pryz and Nene. I think we'll have to pay around max to get Nene, because I think Denver will match. I'd love to make a run at Wilcox. I think he'd be a great banger/garbage player for us, and I don't think the price tag will be as high, since Seattle can't pay him.