• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Minnoesota is looking to trade the 6th for a vet!!

Wurider05

Al would have to come to contract terms with MIN prior to the deal since he can't be traded until after the draft. I'm not sure if another lotto pick is what I'd want for him, though. I'd much rather bring in a seasoned player to run the point or defend down low. The last thing we need is to get younger and less experienced.

Quote:

Do ou guys think that they would be willing to take AL for the sixth pick. I am not sure if they would want to do it but AL can help the immediately. AL-Ricky Davis-KG that would not be a bad core to have.

All these trades for draft picks for Al just don't work for me. The other team has to agree, we have to agree, and most importantly, Al has to agree.

Anyone here still remember Boozer? Unless the other team involved is willing to guarantee Al the max; no way does he agree to anything until he knows what his market value is going to be. And the other team involved would be foolish to count on Al going through with it as well.

Quote:

Hahaha, this would be Minnesota we are dealing with. The same Minnesota that had the Joe Smith fiasco. Do you really think they would be able to get away with this?

I was thinking the same thing

a)they would be WAY too scared to do it

b)the NBA would definitely bust them. Hell they probably have all their lines tapped...

Quote:

Al for the 6th pick? Are you high?

No, but you are; if you are seeing a post of mine that states we can get the 6th pick straight up for Al.

off topic/on topic of being high....I am a product of the seventies; but jeez that was a long time ago....

A more likely deal would be Childress for their 1st (6th overall) and second rounder. With Ricky, Childress and KG at the 2,3 and 4 respectively, they would be long and atheletic. Not that I dislike Childress, I think he brings alot to the game, but we need more speed on the perimeter. And bringing in Rudy Gay/Adam Morrison would become a more viable option.