• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GET the F*CK out of here!!!!

Wurider05

Ben isn't Shaq-like. If he doesn't go to a team that is well matched to his game, his effectiveness will be severely compromised. He has high potential to be one of those bloated contract, "not working out for us" players that no team wants on their roster.

Honestly I don't think that Dumars will give him that kind of money. He deserves a little more than than the other guys but not double their salary. The Hawks maybe semi-desperate but BK will never fork over that Kind of money for Ben Wallace. If Ben was 5 years younger and puttin up the same stats it would still be too much.

Quote:

Ben Wallace is going to get PAID. By Detroit too. Not 132 million, but a LOT.

Big Ben will get around 20 mill a year. The way I see it, if you have Ben, then you just have to lineup scorers at the other four positions. Pistons just better be ready, he will get offers, just like Kobe and Kidd when they both got their max deals.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Somewhere in the 95 to 132 range.

I bet in the end he gets 110 or something like that over 6 years.

He is not worth that much to other teams, but he is to the pistons. They traded Darko to re-sign him. Their whole team concept falls apart without him, he anchors their D and if they re-sign him they are contenders for the next 3-5 years.

Quote:

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Somewhere in the 95 to 132 range.

I bet in the end he gets 110 or something like that over 6 years.

He is not worth that much to other teams, but he is to the pistons. They traded Darko to re-sign him. Their whole team concept falls apart without him, he anchors their D and if they re-sign him they are contenders for the next 3-5 years.

Yes, and if Dumars balks at the price tag, there will be at least one team out there ready to pay him.

But what team would totally risk their future. The eastern conference is on the rise big time and can they afford to take a gamble on a player who is already starting to break down. 15-20 million for a guy who can't even give you 8 ppg that is ridiculous. He is currently averaging 4.3 ppg and 10.3 rpg and 1.27 bpg for the playoffs. Can we say role player!! I hope Detroit gives him a 9 figure contract. That would ty up their salary cap for the forseeable future.