• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Isn't Jay Williams still out there somewhere?

Wurider05

I think tht we should give him shot if he is healthy enough to play. How bad was he hurt in tht motorcycle accident anyway?I figure that he wouldn't demand more that may 3-5 million a year. He is still young. What do you guys think??

Quote:

I think tht we should give him shot if he is healthy enough to play. How bad was he hurt in tht motorcycle accident anyway?I figure that he wouldn't demand more that may 3-5 million a year. He is still young. What do you guys think??

There are already a few threads on this smile.gif Overall, we say 'why not?'

I am for giving him a shot. He had a decent workout that was watched over by draft express.

They stated Jay had the best shooting mechanics of the three PG's there. They also said he could be a decent backup and if he can improve on his quickness and lateral ability he had great upside as well.

Marcus Willims was at this workout. They said Marcus was handsdown the best PG they have seen in workouts this year and he was easily the best overall PG in the draft. He was not out of shape (grossly overweight)as reported out of Toronto earler last week.

The 3rd PG was DJ Strawberry. A big kid (6'5")who is staying at Maryland for his senior year. Defense was his strongpoint and they think he may have a breakout season next year.

Here is the link:

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1321