• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Direction we are headed..BS BS BS

tmac13

I keep reading all these post talking about "Loving the direction we are headed"..How about getting better and winning..The point that many seem to miss..Compared to the other teams in our division, we are on the bottom..If we finish on the bottom of our 5 team division, theres a VERY GOOD chance we are in the lottery, but news flash, we only get the pick if its in the top 3..Winning 32 or 36 games next year just doesn't cut it..We need to compete for a playoff spot.

Miami, Washington, Orlando, and Charlotte..Miami, in the finals, Washington, a solid playoff team..Orlando went 19 and 6 over the last 25 games, and Charlotte, finished with the same record as us despite having many major injuries..We need major improvement, or the Hawks will lose this town..Wait till next year if we are not in the playoffs, but also don't have a pick in a very good draft..This city will turn away from this team for good..BK needs to get busy and make some right choices..

If we are not going to get a proven vet coach...then we definately need to add some good vet players to the team. Vet does not mean old.

We need vets than can still play ...not the Kevin Willis' and Kenny Andersons'....

somehow we need to convince a few to take our money.

I feel you pain. And by now you should know I am not a BK nutrider.

However I do firmly believe that the Hawks can become a playoff team next year by simply making a couple of good moves this summer.

I think there is more talent on this team than many realize but the holes in the lineup makes things look worse than they really are. If the Hawks can get a quality starting guard and a defensive center I think that will put them right on track.

Do I have the confidence that BK will make the right moves? Not really, but i am hopeful.

Yup, basically we have to hope that we are better than it appears, and that we are just missing a couple pieces to make this work. We were usually competitive in our games last season.

I also feel that we shouldn't make any acquisitions for the sake of trying to give Phoenix a lower pick. We should just get better, and continue building for long term success.