• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What if....

Diesel

• Moderators

I think Josh Smith is already becoming a standout forward and he will be well above an average starting forward next year if he continue his development next season like he did the second half of last year. He is already good enough to win now, IMO.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. And while he wil not score in the post as easily as Al, his overall contribution on both sides of the floor is about equal to Al at this point. I think that Marvin/Smith will be ready to start together from day 1. There will be growing pains for Marvin, but I think he's ready for them now

Quote:

I agree. And while he wil not score in the post as easily as Al, his overall contribution on both sides of the floor is about equal to Al at this point. I think that Marvin/Smith will be ready to start together from day 1. There will be growing pains for Marvin, but I think he's ready for them now

Agreed, and I don't want any trade or draft scenerio that entails Marvin and Smith NOT starting together.

Quote:

Quote:

Agreed, and I don't want any trade or draft scenerio that entails Marvin and Smith NOT starting together.

None?

Not even Marvin/#5/Fillers for Garnett?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

None?

None, Zero, Nein

Ich mochte Garnett nicht

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

None?

None, Zero, Nein

Ich mochte Garnett nicht

Hooray. I agree.

P.S. Whoever just got snappy ideas, spare us another Marvin for [insert untouchable player here] trade

*shrug* there's a difference in saying a player is "untouchable" (in the NBA sense, not the India caste system sense) and saying you don't want him (or don't want his contract.. which would be about the only reason for not wanting Garnett.)