• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Holy Crap Is He Clueless

sinctybldh

Quote:

Quote:

I'm I the only one here who thinks we need some interior defense and rebounding and strength?

No, and we need to be more vocal. I'm tired of the whiners ruining this site.

If you don't like this team, follow the Magic or Bobcats.

I think Sheldon fills a need but I am dumbfounded as to the rationale for only drafting forwards. If BK had drafted Paul last year then the Sheldon pick would be a no brainer and would have the team on the fast track to the playoffs. Right now it seems that some of the other young teams have pieces that fit better together.

Do we expect Sheldon to be the starting center - especially if we are also going to have an undersized power forward (Smith or Marvin, take your pick)?

Funny how when you disagree vehemently about BK and a move, we're whiners. I've been an Atlanta fan since I was born...I don't need Mr..whatever or anyone else playing loyalist when they don't know me. I love the Hawks, but face it the damn GM blew this one. It was the worst draft we've had in years. If he were playing chess, I would hope he laid down his King early......CHECKMATE!

Quote:

Quote:

The problem is that of the guys he listed:

Bobby Jackson-Old and sucks. Just check his FG% and low assist numbers for proof of that.

Speedy Claxton-Need a starter and not an 18MPG backup. That's what Lue is for.

Cassell-He's too old to play big minutes anymore and he's possibly the worst defensive player in the ENTIRE league.

Mike James-He's a guy that scored alot only because he played on a bad team. Anything other team he's a 10PPG player at best and is selfish on top of that.

I think that's a fair analysis. I would rather try to grab a PG in a S&T with Al.

I still like what Duhon offers, but waiting until August is risky.

I think it was Sam that even said he don't want to be a starter no more and is ready to backup Livingston.

Mike James is the new Dana Barros. Lue is a good backup, so I don't see the need for a Bobby Jackson. He's one player that surely benefited from the Kings system. Now he looks like the forgettable player that he was before he went to the Kings.

A S&T with Al might work... If Indy wants him back do you think they'd offer Jamal Tinsley?

• Moderators

Quote:

BTW, the Suns just gave away Rondo...where was Billy?

WTF are we never in on deals like that? We never get the free picks even with all the cap room we could want. Picking up Rondo for a couple million would have been sweet.

• Premium Member

Maybe BK has a trade on the line and he doesn't want to seem too desperate...

I mean if he comes out and says... Yeah, I was tempted because our PG is just as bad as our need for interior defense... What do you think a team with a trade would say...

"Oh, BK is desparate for a PG, I will make him pay through the nose".

I think you guys ought to settle down and wait!

Be happy we got the LandLord!!