Pf - Shelden Williams

C - Zaza

Bench

Marvin Williams

Josh Childress

Salim Stoudamire

Lue

Solomon Jones

I hope we trade Childress or Harrington for a pg.

If BK can trade Harrington, Childress or Marvin (or some combination of Harrington and one of Childress/Marvin/Salim) for a good starting point guard I think that will go a long way towards putting a winning team on the floor.

For the record, I do not think Francis, Marbury or Iverson are good fits. The Hawks need someone relatively young but with some experience. Not sure who that guy is though.

Quote:

I'd feel better about this team if we got someone to back up ZaZa with some size. We've got some really good candidates for playing center when we run a small lineup out there.

I think it remains to be seen if we will cut Edwards, and we most certainly are keeping Batista. Probably for next season they will be our bigs off the bench, although we may play Shelden at the 5 some as well.

Like I said, we need some size to backup at center. Batista really is more of a PF in size, same for Shelden. Unless we bring Anderson over, we don't even have a legit 7 footer if we cut Edwards.

i believe we will play josh at 4 to get marvin into the line up. so i'm thinking;

PG-???

SG-JJ

SF-Marvin

PF-JSmoove

C-Shelden W

I just don't think ZaZa is a starter. eventhough shelden is a rookie, i would rather him play. his defense and rebounding will make up for zaza's hustle.

Sorry, but that lineup will get killed unless we get Steve Nash to run the point since that lineup will have to score a ton since it has very little rebounding and size. Marvin might crack the starting lineup later in the season, but I think barring a trade of Smoove, he's coming off the bench.