• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Potential Free Agents

jonsweet_19

The Hawks need to sign Nene and Jason Terry this offseason, and they will be ready to run.

Jason Terry/Lue

Joe Johnson/Salim/Donta

Marvin Williams/Josh Childress

Josh Smith/Sheldon Williams/Solomon

Nene/Zaza

I will forgive you for this draft BK if you make this happen. Joe Johnson woud be the perfect backcourt mate for Jason Terry

How about sending Marvin to Seattle for one of their centers. He is not going to see the playing time in Atlanta, and we still need another center. Probably need to pad the deal to even it out but I'd rather have Wilcox than Nene.

Quote:

The Hawks need to sign Nene and Jason Terry this offseason, and they will be ready to run.

Jason Terry/Lue

Joe Johnson/Salim/Donta

Marvin Williams/Josh Childress

Josh Smith/Sheldon Williams/Solomon

Nene/Zaza

I will forgive you for this draft BK if you make this happen. Joe Johnson woud be the perfect backcourt mate for Jason Terry

That would be a heck of a offseason, maybe sign Cato for more veteran presence.

Quote:

I'd be shocked if DAL lets JT get away but I sure would love that lineup.

I don't see the big deal about JT... He's basically Tyrone Lue with more shot attempts. He's no better on defense, no better as a passer, or rebounder either. Ok, he has a few more skills as far as ways to score, but he's no better on the passing or defense side.

• Premium Member

I was looking the other day at a list of the top 5 FAs this off-season and couldn't help but be struck by the fact that 4 of the 5 had played or are playing for our beloved Hawks (Terry, Pryz, Al, and Nazr).

Quote:

I was looking the other day at a list of the top 5 FAs this off-season and couldn't help but be struck by the fact that 4 of the 5 had played or are playing for our beloved Hawks (Terry, Pryz, Al, and Nazr).

Well, this is maybe the weakest group of free agents ever.

Nazr in the top 5?