• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

WOODSON IS ON 790 NOW!

Johnnybravo4

For the record it's not as if he said that was the lineup. He mentionned it as something they could try also when discussing the lineup.

Before that as the main lineup he mentionned it might be

?

JJ

Smith

Shelden

Zaza

He was just mentioning possibilities and obviously hasn't decided on anything

- we need and will get a PG before next season

- as long as we get a PG he will be forced to play a more uptempo game

- thought Shelden is exactly what this team needed, in the form of interior defense. Said it was a put down to Este and Edwards, it's just that they weren't ready and Zaza can't be expected to play that many minutes without any help

- said there wasn't a promise, but we've wanted him for awhile

- didn't promise we'd be a playoff team next year, but with a veteran PG he can trust and another big "we'll certainly be competitive".

- Dimino continually emphasized that Woodson's honesty is exactly what the fans have been asking to hear for the last 2 years. Constant indirect digs at Billy Knight's dealing with the media and fans.

• Premium Member

... possibly the most salient item of the conversation. He wants an older guy to mix in with all of the youth... of course, on this team, older is, what, 25?

Actually, the way he seemed to emphasize it, if I had to guess, I'd think he has Cassell in mind.

Maybe we throw a fairly large 2 year deal at Sam and see if he bites..He probably has 2 good years left and the Clips are still the Clips, so they might not try to match any larger number..

This team needs to learn how to win, Cassell would bring that..JJ is a good player, but I didn't see 1 example of leadership out of him last year..We need that.