• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

TRADE

HawkNJersey

Good trade for the Bucks. Well another GM that is getting rid of some of Babcocks players and bringing in his own guys. If they had drafted Granger last year. This deal would be great for the Raps. I mean it still solid. They better hope Joey is the answer at SF for them.

Wow, Mil came out a winner in this one. A frontcourt of Andrew Bogut and Charlie V.? Could be pretty lethal in a few short years.

TJ Ford is a nice player, and he could be the Robin to Bosh's Batman. But Toronto should have kept Charlie for at least another year... Andrea is an unproven commodity, and now there's added pressure for him to produce right out of the gate. He better hope he can at least match Charlie V's rookie numbers.

Quote:

Charlie V for TJ Ford.....nice trade for both teams

No need to trade Mo Williams now.

Bummer, two good pg's, Williams and Ford, are off the market.

Agree! Ford is not just a starting PG he is a young PG that will be feeding Bosh and Bargman for a long time to come. Ford can light it up pretty well on some nights as well.

Bucks get Charlie V to go along with Bogut. Nice front court and future for the Bucks.

It just dawned on me. How mad is Jamaal Magloire? He wants to go back to Toronto and then the Bucks make a deal w/ them and he is not included. You know he is mad.

Quote:

Colangelo is pretty agressive.

It just dawned on me. How mad is Jamaal Magloire? He wants to go back to Toronto and then the Bucks make a deal w/ them and he is not included. You know he is mad.

Yea and he is no dumb ass either. If he did not want Magloire; makes you wonder what has gone wrong with him.

Three years ago he was one of the brightest young centers in the league. Now, in the span of two years, two teams are trying to get rid of him. And it is not like NO did not need a center when they dealt him either.

I am going to be in the minority on this one and say that Milwaukee screwed up. They now have a C and PF who are both weak defenders, to go along with Micheal Redd's and Mo Williams' poor defense. I think the Bucks have a pretty low ceiling in the playoffs.

Quote:

I am going to be in the minority on this one and say that Milwaukee screwed up. They now have a C and PF who are both weak defenders, to go along with Micheal Redd's and Mo Williams' poor defense. I think the Bucks have a pretty low ceiling in the playoffs.

Hmmmm. At least on paper it looks like a good deal for both teams. I would not have given up Charlie this early though.

With the problems TJ Ford was having, I wonder if the bucks were not just trying to unload the guy. I think they win big in this deal.

Quote:

Quote:

I think we will start hearing something real soon as AL situation plays out

I hope the Hawks don't end up with any of the following:

Bobby Jackson

Speedy Claxton

Mike James

Or any of the other mediocre players that has been listed.

I agree, but of the three I would like Claxton. Bobby Jackson can't stay healthy and James is a gunner, although he is a fiery competitor.