• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why do so many of you freak out when a rumor of

Admin

Orlando didn't make the playoffs, but they played much better after Francis was gone. In fact, they had an 8 game winning streak towards the end of the year - and that streak included wins over San Antonio, Detroit, Miami and Dallas - that nearly catapulted them into the playoffs. I don't think it's coincidence that they played exceptionally well after Francis was gone.

Francis brings nice stats, but you gotta look past that. You gotta look at other factors: does he bring leadership? Does he have an attitude problem? Does he have good character? Is he a good team player? Is he just a stat stuffer?

People freak out because Knight is a moron who drafts people by making promises without working out anyone in the top 5. What a stupid question.

NEWSFLASH: Not everybody thinks BK is a good GM, get that? When a truly stupid trade rumor pops up there are plenty of fans who think he just might do it. I know you think he walks on water...good for you.

You have been on this board for all of 2 seconds, spewing crap the entire time (and probably under some chicken sh*t alias no less).

I seriously doubt that there is anyone on this board that thinks BK walks on water, or approves of every trade 100% that he has made, or every draft pick 100% that he has made, not even KB. Maybe you should try reading some of the posts on here before you go running your mouth off like all of the other sh*t talkers that stay for a few weeks over the years have done.

people aren't allowed to say anything negative about the Hawks or their management on this board or else your are considered the anti-christ. It is sad that people on this board cannot respect other people's opinions without a thread bashing people for simply stating an opinion.