I say we should send AL out west!!

Wurider05

It is apparent that Indiana is falling off and that they need Al Harrington. That is more reason that we should send him out west. You guys may not remember but when Al was a Pacer he used to torch the Hawks every time we played them. I say that we send him out west and watch Indiana Implode. That would be once less team that we have to worry about in our quest for the playoffs next season. If they can't land Al then they will probably trade JO and start rebuilding either now or next season. They pretty much let Stojavic walk for nothing and I had the feeling all alone that they didn't want him becuase that offer for Artest was on the table for nearly a year and that waited until the last minute to pull the trigger.

• Premium Member

Right now, I say we send Al to the best team that we can. When I say that I mean make the best deal that we can make.

If that's for Chandler.

IF that's for Foster/1st

If that's for Foyle 1st.

IF that's for Frye/Crawford.

Then we got to do what's best regardless of where he lands. We can play position trading yet... Not until we have an established team.

...and of course there is that other little thing...AL is an unrestricted free agent...so we can't "send" him anywhere that he doesn't want to go. Even though few teams now have adequate capspace - there could be other moves in the works to clear some.

Hopefully we'll get something good out of AL, also hope AL gets to go where he wants.

• Premium Member

Quote:

AL is an unrestricted free agent...so we can't "send" him anywhere that he doesn't want to go. Even though few teams now have adequate capspace - there could be other moves in the works to clear some.

Al is watching the swimming pool dry up. Pretty soon, he will be surrounded by MLE offers. At that point, Al will go anywhere we can SNT him for more than 5 million per.

That is why BK takes his time.