• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

steve belkin is extremely

er9dverk

ooooh, thanks Belkin for that bone...the players we need..

i'm guessing he's saying I'm confident we'll get the players WE ALREADY HAVE...unless he thinks some minimum contract free agents are WHAT WE NEED.

i hate that guy.

where is stern?

Quote:

i'm guessing he's saying I'm confident we'll get the players WE ALREADY HAVE...unless he thinks some minimum contract free agents are WHAT WE NEED.

i hate that guy.

where is stern?

he's just another typical rich white guy.

Quote:

Belkin, however, said he was "extremely confident in our ability to get the players
we
need."

What an arrogant jackass. Since when is he 'we'? He's not part of anything yet, and if this is a just world he will not be part of the Atlanta Hawks.

Quote:

Quote:

i hate that guy.

where is stern?

Go spread your hate rhetoric elsewhere you asshat.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i hate that guy.

where is stern?

Go spread your hate rhetoric elsewhere you asshat.

Sounds like a you're a Conservative burbs guy to me. That's your problem and not mine. Fluffman grin.gif

Quote:

Sounds like you're a Conservative burbs guy to me

Sorry to hear you hate white people. Makes a lot of what you say moot.

I live right downtown in Harrisburg. I have had a gun pulled on me. You think I cared what race the person was?

Seriously, I am sorry if the man is keeping you and Otis Redding down, but lighten up, Francis.

Prejudice is not necessarily hateful, nor is it necessarily racist. If it is true that most rich white guys are A-holes, then it is perfectly reasonable to say that Belkin is "just like the majority", so to speak. Even if such is not true of a few, it is acceptable to say that he is like the majority. Whether or not that's true is a different matter, but it is not a matter of racism or hatred.

You need lessons in critical reasoning. You don't realize just how deficient you are here. That's nothing unusual, though. Most people cannot think critically, but nearly all of them are not aware that they cannot. Learn something here, and you'll be rare.

Quote:

Prejudice is not necessarily hateful, nor is it necessarily racist. If it is true that most rich white guys are A-holes, then it is perfectly reasonable to say that Belkin is "just like the majority", so to speak. Even if such is not true of a few, it is acceptable to say that he is like the majority. Whether or not that's true is a different matter, but it is not a matter of racism or hatred.

You need lessons in critical reasoning. You don't realize just how deficient you are here. That's nothing unusual, though. Most people cannot think critically, but nearly all of them are not aware that they cannot. Learn something here, and you'll be rare.

I've said some bad things. I will not deny it. But to truly hate white people, I'd have to hate my mother, dad, brother etc....

Quote:

Quote:

So that gives you the right to use the word "honky"? Personally I find the term offensive and racist.

I've said some bad things. I will not deny it. But to truly hate white people, I'd have to hate my mother, dad, brother etc....

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So that gives you the right to use the word "honky"? Personally I find the term offensive and racist.

Well, get over it. If you truly find that word offensive, you get offensive easier than me even. Come on man. I guess I don't have to use those words.

But it's not like it has a real deep history like the n word.

You know what the word really means?

Quote:

It is also speculated that the term was African American slang, originating from when interracial relations were socially stigmatized in American Culture; where White males would 'honk' their vehicle's horn to get the attention of a Black Prostitute. This theory dictates that the term originates from the 1920s or 1930s.

The idea is that in segregated cities blacks would only see whites in their part of town when they were looking for prostitutes so the blacks labeled the white men honkys.

Quote:

Well, get over it. If you truly find that word offensive, you get offensive easier than me even. Come on man. I guess I don't have to use those words.

Personally I'd laugh if someone were to call me a honky. It's just so 70's. It's like dude, that was relevant 30 years ago.

Quote:

Quote:

Personally I'd laugh if someone were to call me a honky. It's just so 70's. It's like dude, that was relevant 30 years ago.

I'll say one thing though... Atleast people got good movies and good music back in those days. Now, we get pop rubbish and remakes.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'll say one thing though... Atleast people got good movies and good music back in those days. Now, we get pop rubbish and remakes.

i'm not going to go back 4000 posts, however from what i've seen from you over the last month you don't contribute much to the site.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i'm not going to go back 4000 posts, however from what i've seen from you over the last month you don't contribute much to the site.

Well, if I gave a rat@ss what you thought, I wouldn't continue to post. Would I?

It's simple, if you don't like somebody.... Skip over the posts.

As for you, you haven't contributed anything in my eyes. Heck, until you addressed me just now, I hadn't truly realised that you were even here.