• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

More BS About the Hawks and Allen Iverson!!!!!!

Wurider05

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives..._allen_iverson/

How do these guys have jobs. WTF we are offering Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, and Al Harrington for AI. GEEZ these guys make anything up just to get their article out. I guess they figure that since it is the lowly Hawks that people will believe it. This is the worst rumor I have read all year.

i will say this. if BK or Belkin made a trade like that, I actually may drive to Atlanta from Florida to kick somebody's azz. might be the doorman, might be Bk or Belkin, might be the 12 year old who walk past me on the street after I got my butt beat by the doorman. but somebody would have to pay. unfortunately it would be us. at that point, i start talking about a possible curse on the franchise.

Quote:

WTF we are offering Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, and Al Harrington for AI.

i personally want AI here, but HELL NO to that offer!

i dont want AI that badly. heck, u can take out JOSH SMITH or MARVIN WILLIAMS and id still wouldnt like this trade.

jeez. Harrington + Childress is as far as im willing to go.

Josh Smith for Q-Richardson is a joke! Even if the Knicks added a first rounder, its still bad for us.

Josh Smith is on track to become AK47.

• Moderators

Quote:

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives..._allen_iverson/

How do these guys have jobs. WTF we are offering Josh Smith, Marvin Williams, and Al Harrington for AI. GEEZ these guys make anything up just to get their article out. I guess they figure that since it is the lowly Hawks that people will believe it. This is the worst rumor I have read all year.

Just for clarification, this is some idiot with the LA Times reporting this and RealGM just forwarding it on its wiretap.