• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Murphy video

gsuteke

Either Troy Murphy is the best kept secret in the NBA or that was the finest job of video editing I've ever seen.

Can we still get this guy in a sign and trade with Al Harrington or is the ownership situation ruining our trading plans?

Oh and for those of us who don't think we could use him, look at this:

Ranks #6 in the NBA in Rebounds Per Game(10.0)

Ranks #18 in the NBA in Offensive Rebounds(195.0)

Ranks #14 in the NBA in Offensive Rebounds Per Game(2.6)

Ranks #13 in the NBA in Defensive Rebounds(548.0)

Ranks #8 in the NBA in Defensive Rebounds Per Game(7.4)

Ranks #11 in the NBA in Total Rebounds(743.0)

Ranks #6 in the NBA in Defensive Rebounds Per 48 Minutes(10.5)

Ranks #10 in the NBA in Rebounds Per 48 Minutes(14.2)

You think John Edwards or Estaban Batista can hang with that?

Quote:

Quote:

i'm tired of reading the same old Diesel threads.

Marvin should be traded for a box of wristbands and a gatorade vending machine!!!!!!!!!

grin.gifJust playing Diesel grin.gif

when Diesel reads that his first thought will be "does that machine come with or without the gatorade?"

Quote:

Either Troy Murphy is the best kept secret in the NBA or that was the finest job of video editing I've ever seen.

Can we still get this guy in a sign and trade with Al Harrington or is the ownership situation ruining our trading plans?

unfortunately my friend his contract #s are ugly.

Quote:

start watching it around the 5 minute mark.

Transfer that video to and from VCRs a few dozen times to get it really scratchy, filter it to B&W, put a random soundtrack of people speaking Bulgarian over it, rename him Troyko Murphilcic, and we'd be going NUTS for the guy.

Quote:

Quote:

start watching it around the 5 minute mark.

Transfer that video to and from VCRs a few dozen times to get it really scratchy, filter it to B&W, put a random soundtrack of people speaking Bulgarian over it, rename him Troyko Murphilcic, and we'd be going NUTS for the guy.

and with the #1 pick in the 2006 NBA draft the Toronto Raptors select Troyoko Murphilicic, SF Estonia

I too would like to live in Troy Murphy's world!!! Couldn't stop giggling through that. You gotta respect his outside shot and then he has a really good fake and big step to the basket when you fall for it. He really reminds me of Leatner more than Collier. I don't think Collier set foot in the paint, Murph has some banger about him. He was a real work horse in college if I remember correctly. If we could just do something about his contract?!