• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pietrus video

gsuteke

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

atleast there are some defensive highlights in this video.

And music from the late...great...Bobby Brown

Bobby Brown died?

BB will only die when it is his prerogative to do so.

Not bad. He is a quick guy with a pretty good handle. Bet he can D up on quicker guards smaller than him. Some of those drives were nuts.

And the music was pretty good. Better than the more modern selections in my opinion.

Quote:

If we got Pietrus his minutes would be those of Ivey/Lue because one of those two guys would kick rocks.

That is what we got Speedy for, to play the majority of the minutes at the point.

Petrius is a 2/3, same as Childress.

Quote:

Not bad. He is a quick guy with a pretty good handle. Bet he can D up on quicker guards smaller than him. Some of those drives were nuts.

And the music was pretty good. Better than the more modern selections in my opinion.

people try to put basketball and newer rock music together. it just doesn't flow IMO.

Red Hot Chili Peppers "Give it away now" is one of the few that would work IMO

Quote:

Quote:

people try to put basketball and newer rock music together. it just doesn't flow IMO.

Red Hot Chili Peppers "Give it away now" is one of the few that would work IMO

I could put a highlight reel to the Foo Fighters and blow your mind. I always thought old school fit better...and Rebel Yell was great on that Murphy one.

If we got Pietrus and kept him, if he got minutes, the minutes would come at the expense Chillz, Marvin, Smoove or Salim. Yeah, JJ will play some PG but even if JJ is at PG, I would rather see Chillz at SG than Pietrus. That highlight video doesn't show his 41% FG percentage or his 32% FG percentage from behind the arc. He didn't average 1 apg either. I think he would be a fine player to have if we traded Chillz in a deal with Al but as long as Chillz is here, I don't think we need him. I would rather have Ellis or Biedrins from GS. They can keep Pietrus.

Quote:

If we got Pietrus and kept him, if he got minutes, the minutes would come at the expense Chillz, Marvin, Smoove or Salim. Yeah, JJ will play some PG but even if JJ is at PG, I would rather see Chillz at SG than Pietrus. That highlight video doesn't show his 41% FG percentage or his 32% FG percentage from behind the arc. He didn't average 1 apg either. I think he would be a fine player to have if we traded Chillz in a deal with Al but as long as Chillz is here, I don't think we need him. I would rather have Ellis or Biedrins from GS. They can keep Pietrus.

Great points. Speaking of Chill I'd like to see him get more playing time at the 2 with JJ playing the 1. It allows all our young and talented drafted players to be on the floor at the same time.

Quote:

I could put a highlight reel to the Foo Fighters and blow your mind. I always thought old school fit better...and Rebel Yell was great on that Murphy one.

For contemporary stuff...The Black Eyed Peas high energy music always goes great with basketball.

I think Woody may have given up on a JJ/Chillz starting backcourt but I don't think BK has. I still think that is his dream.

Even if Woody doesn't start them together though, he has already said that we will likely see them in the backcourt together at times - possibly with Marvin at SF, Smoove at PF and Shelden at Center. Should be fun to watch.