• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How About Biedrins and Ellis?

BusBoyIsBack

Instead of Troy Murphy and Mickael Pietrus, what do you guys think of Monta Ellis and Andris Biedrins?

They both are young players that could grow up with the young corp we already have. Monta Ellis looks like he has legit star potential and Biedrins plays with a mean streak and seems to play some D as well which we all know could be used on this team.

Those two could be our future 1 and 5 on this team.

Andris Biedrins

6’11 245

Apr 2, 1986

Monta Ellis

6’3 177

Oct 26, 1985

Quote:

Instead of Troy Murphy and Mickael Pietrus, what do you guys think of Monta Ellis and Andris Biedrins?

They both are young players that could grow up with the young corp we already have. Monta Ellis looks like he has legit star potential and Biedrins plays with a mean streak and seems to play some D as well which we all know could be used on this team.

Those two could be our future 1 and 5 on this team.

Andris Biedrins

6’11 245

Apr 2, 1986

Monta Ellis

6’3 177

Oct 26, 1985

Why would Golden State do that trade? Seriously, there is no logical reason for them to trade away two talented young prospects while retaining all the veterans with bloated contracts.

Plus, you have to question whether the Hawks really need anymore raw youngsters, and both Biedrins and Ellis are a year or two away from prime time.

Warriors are not giving up some of their key young players. That Ike,Ellis, and Biedrins. Warriors fans have made this quite clear. Before anyone come back with the typical their fans are not the GM. They value their young players as we value our. We can understand where they are coming from in not wanting to deal there good young players. Especially for a player such Al.

Quote:

Warriors are not giving up some of their key young players. That Ike,Ellis, and Biedrins. Warriors fans have made this quite clear. Before anyone come back with the typical their fans are not the GM. They value their young players as we value our. We can understand where they are coming from in not wanting to deal there good young players. Especially for a player such Al.

and if that is the case Billy will do business with someone else.

Quote:

Quote:

and if that is the case Billy will do business with someone else.

correction...

we hope if that is the case Billy will do business with someone else.

• Moderators

We would give up one of our young players to fill a hole on the team, IMO. To get someone at age 26 like Harrington you are going to need to give up youth whether it is players or picks.

We could only get these guys, however, if their contracts are expiring which probably rules most of them out anyway.

Ellis and Biedrins are the two most valuable players on the entire roster to the Golden State board on RealGM. They would go insane if we proposed this to them (they go insane if you even ask for one of these guys), but I think they're slightly overrating their own players a little bit. Anyway, those are the two guys I want most off their roster, but Golden State fans deem them both untouchable. I guess will see, because I'd like at least one of them.

I would LOVE that trade,that's the one i've been wanting.I would even give them Childress even though I don't want to.If u suggest this trade in front of warrior fans they would put a hit out on u,they are that crazy over their BELOVED Monta,it's funny how they were mad when the drafted him though.

Quote:

Ellis and Biedrins are the two most valuable players on the entire roster to the Golden State board on RealGM. They would go insane if we proposed this to them (they go insane if you even ask for one of these guys), but I think they're slightly overrating their own players a little bit. Anyway, those are the two guys I want most off their roster, but Golden State fans deem them both untouchable. I guess will see, because I'd like at least one of them.

Yeah I said if they trade Monta they'll still be the same team and the guy told me no they wouldn't and they just traded fisher just to free up minutes for them.It seems to me that they were just dumping salary and the got 3 more guards and they won't need Monta much now because Keith McLeod can be a back-up point and Devin Brown can be a back up SG so I hope they may use Monta to get AL.He'll be very good here at PG and SG