• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Devin Harris

Rexhawk

If Mike James signs with Dallas, then I think Devin is on the trading block. It is well known that it is now or never for Dallas and their roster. Avery Johnson is trying to put together a veteran team to win a championship. He does not have the time to wait on Devin's development. It appears from the Dallas message boards that Devin can not hit an outside jumper.

I think that we could get him for Tyronne Lue who would be a solid vetran that could hit the outside shot for Avery.If we get troy murphy, then we could add him to the deal.

I think that Dallas would bite on Troy Murphy and Tyronne Lue for Devin Harris.

• Moderators

Quote:

If Mike James signs with Dallas, then I think Devin is on the trading block. It is well known that it is now or never for Dallas and their roster. Avery Johnson is trying to put together a veteran team to win a championship. He does not have the time to wait on Devin's development. It appears from the Dallas message boards that Devin can not hit an outside jumper.

I think that we could get him for Tyronne Lue who would be a solid vetran that could hit the outside shot for Avery.If we get troy murphy, then we could add him to the deal.

Muphy and Lue for Harris would not work under the cap.

Lue for Harris would be grossly unfair to Dallas, IMO. Even with James, Harris is more valuable to Dallas than Lue.

Quote:

There is a 0% chance Dallas would trade Devin Harris for Tyronne Lue.

• Premium Member

Quote:

There is a 0% chance Dallas would trade Devin Harris for Tyronne Lue.

What if Lue stole Eva Longoria away from Tony Parker, and then promised to make her come to every Mavericks' game and sit next to Cuban? Or if he grew 7 inches tonight? Or if he promised to run for Governor of Texas and eliminate taxes?

smile.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Or if he promised to run for Governor of Texas and eliminate taxes?

smile.gif

Didn't Texas already eliminate all state income tax like Florida?

It is either income tax or property tax, I forget which one. But yeah the teams there have an advantage in being able to give players more money due to taxes.