• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Finally some good news!

HawkNJersey

• Premium Member

OK, let me give it to you straight and you tell me.

Do you think GS would give up a PF who can get 14/10 like Murphy, an up and coming OG who could be the next Arenas like Ellis, and their unprotected first for Al...

Seeing that you keep squawking about Murphy.. Do you think they give us those things for Al?

Come on TexasPete, this is not time to think like you ride the short yellow bus. Look at what I'm proposing again and start actually trying to see the deal from both sides. IN order to get something good, you have to give... Not every team is going to give you something for nothing.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Click

First let me say that I don't know what kind of crack smoking fool doesn't know that fans normally devalue their players until trades are spoken of..

However, seeing that you want to value the word of the fans so much...

Quote:

Diaw is clueless, he really is. This whole time he's been too busy blaming other people for his lack of breaking out without looking within. It's difficult for a coach to "prevent" a player from breaking out, especially while telling him to shoot more and to play point a bit..

What does he want?

And the ball is still the same distance from the hoop whether there's 15 seconds left on the clock or 4 seconds.

Quote:

Gray, there's just something about Diaw that rubs me the wrong way. I think I got it from my grandfather - he was stubborn about certain people.

Quote:

diaw is a tool.

Quote:

Diaw is no loss at all and lottery protected 1sts are more likely to be Dion Glovers than they are Josh Howards..KB, I hope you are right , I hope JJ can handle the point..I wonder is getting JJ helps our chances at all of getting Hunter?

How about these fans renderings??

Listen up: You aren't getting an unprotected 1st AND Ellis for AL Harrington. It ain't happening. Even if you take Foyle. We will be LUCKY to get EITHER a 1st or Ellis.

Your trying to build this stupid case for Foyle by saying that he is the way to get both Ellis and a 1st. You pulled this crap out of your left butt cheek. Its a fantasy.

Chris Mullin is in deep s**t already. He isn't including a 1st AND Ellis. He has a lot of lousy contracts not just Foyle. Get over it.

You are an absolutely complete MORON.

Diaw was in the league 2 years. He was 23 at the time.

Foyle has been in the league 9 years. He is 31.

Big difference dumbass.

Quote:

So when reason sinks in and you find that hey.. Diesel is right, it's a damn good deal.. what do you do?...

REJECT THE TERMS

Classic and expected.

the only thing classic and expected here would be the fact you hijacked another thread.