• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Photos from mini-camp

WraithSentinel

Incredible, the amount of hate for Marvin. Diesel's done his job well.

If you want to make fun of how someone looks - go back and look at Shelden again. Oh, my god.

However, how about we forget about looks and just give the guys a chance to play? They all deserve a chance. They are all young. Who cares how they look.

Quote:

He really does, hey. Marvin does not look much like the future of any ballclub. He looks more like some crazy old guy.

I expected him to be a bit more buffed after this offseason.

I always thought that JT looked like some kind of weird, elderly turtle.

Sheldon sorta looks like he's wearing an invisible pair of stockings on his head like a bankrobber..

The scary part of Sheldon is that if he had a normal sized head he would only be about 6'4"...Its a good thing the NBA doesn't do a floor to chin measurement..People would be pissed we took him fif...I plead the fifffff.

Quote:

Incredible, the amount of hate for Marvin. Diesel's done his job well.

If you want to make fun of how someone looks - go back and look at Shelden again. Oh, my god.

However, how about we forget about looks and just give the guys a chance to play? They all deserve a chance. They are all young. Who cares how they look.

Well when someone passionately spews hate at someone sooner or later a few people are suckered into catching on.

Quote:

The turtle comment is off-the-wall, and right on the mark. Classic. You know, I would have to say drzachary is the funniest, best poster on this board. Dr. Z, I raise my glass to salute you!

I accept donations!