• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joe Johnson just said what we were getting..

TexasPete

Quote:

I think Elson reached a deal with the Spurs last night...I am under the impression that the Nuggets are on the clock to match...

I haven't read him signing yet, just definitely that he has been extended an offer sheet.

• Moderators

Why do you think Diesel wants K-Mart?

Didn't he say:

Quote:

You know it would be a bad day in Hawkland if we got KMart. I know that BK really liked Kmart but come on... this guy is not worth it!

That was an excellent point. I've been very curious about Andersen. If we get him to come over, we have Zaza, Andersen, Batista, Solomon, and Shelden. So do we really need anymore bigs? If Andersen is coming then I think I'd be happy just to get some picks for AL. (Of course, I change my mind for Bynum or Frye.) But it would be nice to get into the top of the draft next year with several potential young centers that should be ready.

I sure hope not because I do not think he is worth 5 yrs/$50M. I know the judge's ruling stipulates that we can only return a contract with 4 years or less but I don't think Magloire, Biedrins, Foster Gooden or Wilcox really fit the description of pick and pop guys. Maybe it is a lesser player like Lo Wright or Melvin Ely?