• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

this is the year Billy must put together a team

gsuteke

Billy has the chance to put together a team in the next two weeks.

All we need is a center. If Magloire is the answer then so be it. I'll leave that to Billy to figure out.

Magloire?

Smoove

Marvin

JJ

Speedy

Lue

Chillz

Shelden

Zaza

all Woody would have to do is figure out who would be on the floor with Salim. more power to him cuz i have no idea.

That first group is strong offensively and much improved defensively.

that second lineup with another year of playing together would not quite but damn near be as good as our starting lineup form this year. Shelden would cover up some of Z's defensive shortcomings.

the thing about it is you rarely see 5 substituted for 5 so there are all sorts of possibilities here.

it's on Billy now to figure this thing out.

I agree that this was the year that BK had to put a team together, but IMO he has already done that. What is left to do determines how good and how deep the team is

Speedy

JJ

Marvin

Smith

Zaza

OR

Speedy

JJ

Smith

Shelden

Zaza

is a solid lineup either way with Lue as a great backup point, Salim as a backup guuard, Chill as a great backup SF, Marvin or Shelden as a great backup also.

We're still a little thin at the C assuming Shelden can't lay there too much, but we have a complete team.

Speedy/Lue

JJ/Salim

Marvin/Chill

Smith/Shelden

Zaza

is how I see it right now with Salim splitting at the 1/2, Chill splitting at the 2/3, Smith at the 3/4, and Shelden at the 4/5.

i'm not saying you are wrong Lascar. my reply to that is most of us would agree Zaza was a great steal for BK last year. we also agree that while Zaza is a fine part of this team, he isn't a starting caliber center right now.

i'm not trying to put words in anyone else's mouth but that's the feeling i get on this board right now. could you imagine how much stronger we'll be bringing Zaza off the bench and only relying on him to play 22 to 25 minutes a game?

Actually, Woodson will have to figure out/establish player roles and who can play with whom.

I bet Woody is happier than last season this time. Probably like the kid at the dinner table who has just finished his vegetables and has just been given permission to have dessert.

I agree on that. Trust me I was pretty much the only one saying Al+Lue for Magloire+MoWilliams all season long until the trade deadline. We will improve a lot if we get Magloire. My only point is that we no longer have any gaping holes, just areas of weakness.

Quote:

I agree on that. Trust me I was pretty much the only one saying Al+Lue for Magloire+MoWilliams all season long until the trade deadline. We will improve a lot if we get Magloire. My only point is that we no longer have any gaping holes, just areas of weakness.

if the rumors of a six team trade are true then there are definately some players being shopped.

of course a 6 team deal will never happen, however if there are that many teams talking trade then it's possible there are multiple options for BK in terms of a S&T for Al that will bring us a guy 6'10" or better.