• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jackie Butler off the Market

AHF

• Moderators

Knicks Will Keep Butler

Jul 13 - The New York Post reports Jackie Butler signed a three-year, $7 million offer sheet with the San Antonio Spurs yesterday, but the Knicks, according to sources, intend to match it.

it sucks to me, cuz everyone still sees NYK as a "dynasty-type" franchise, and NY is a place everyone would love to play for (ESPECIALLY HARRINGTON)......

they had this past year labeled as a disaster...yet the franchise is not "lowly", and though they've been a mess since their finals appearance in 99, the doubters all know the knicks will be back in full force soon.....because they are the KNICKS.......but what about us?

I rambled a bit there, but what im trying to say is: the nation opinion on the hawks is pretty low, and though we've seen a bit of promising media lately....it still doesn’t look good. ugh, it's just annoying to me.

Quote:

it sucks to me, cuz everyone still sees NYK as a "dynasty-type" franchise, and NY is a place everyone would love to play for (ESPECIALLY HARRINGTON)......

they had this past year labeled as a disaster...yet the franchise is not "lowly", and though they've been a mess since their finals appearance in 99, the doubters all know the knicks will be back in full force soon.....because they are the KNICKS.......but what about us?

I rambled a bit there, but what im trying to say is: the nation opinion on the hawks is pretty low, and though we've seen a bit of promising media lately....it still doesn’t look good. ugh, it's just annoying to me.

As they say in real estate, "location, location, location."