• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

the wait is over! Hawks tip off tonight!

gsuteke

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Hello Jazz fan here,

Just so you know at
jazzfanz
a poster on the message boards will be uploading the entire game on the internet within the next day or so.

AWESOME! Thanks for telling us.

It's only one game , although I wasnt in favor of drafting Shelden. This is the summer league and it really does'nt prove to me how big of an impact he will have on this team. Tommorow is a new day and hopefully he will improve. Salim just aint cutting it he had a horrible game, Marvin was the only Hawk who really had a good game.

uhhhhh! Just look at the box score. The verbage may be bull but the numbers don't lie. On the other hand, the Hawks had a messed up lineup with lots of people playing out of their normal position. Who expected that with so many guards on the team that they's start Marvin at 2. - - Now that's really going to help him develop his post game.

SWole,

I was on the phone off and on for 90 minutes getting updates with a guy from a local sports station who I know in Salt Lake. I know radio guys from almost every market thru my business. I don't care where my quote came from...your a tool for questioning my integrity. I was posting occasional scores and was going to do it for the next game as well. But your such a tool I'll keep them to myself.

I kept hearing "your boy looks lost"..."your boy is overmatched inside"..."our new pick who we all questioned in the 2nd round is taking it right at your him"..."he doesn't look very good, no confidence at all"...I sure hope those quotes haven't been posted anywhere.