• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What about the free agent acquisition of......

Diesel

• Premium Member

Melvin Ely, Lorenzen Wright, Cato, or Keith VanHorn?

Ely = Young, loads of potential, good size.

Wright = Vet. Probably Cheap, can rebound and play pick and roll.

Van Horn = Offensive dynamite. Defensive dud.

Cato = Big. Knows how to use his size. Is not an allstar but this is BU were talking.

Ely - I wouldn't mind, but Bobcats will match

Lo Wright - BK probably is looking at getting him. He loves his old players and he traded for him

KVH - if Phoenix wanted to replace TT then he is the man. I'd love him here, but I don't think we would give him any playing time

Cato - only if its cheap

Adding Lo along with the trade for Al would fill in the holes.

I don't see why they do not go ahead and make the deal. Given that Murphy has five years on his contract, seems that GS is out of the picture. Looks more like Foster, TE, pg or ist rounder. I think its time to make the deal.

How about Scott Pollard, can he still play? He was a nice role player for rebounds and defense and brought alot of energy when Sactown useed to run. Now that he's in Indy they dont run so they have no use for him.

Alot of people were hoping we would be able to land Kwame Brown a year ago, and Olowokandi has shown more prouduction when given minutes.

He can block shots very well, and can finish around the basket, plus is a legitimate center.

He hasn't been getting any play in the FACY market, and I think he would be a good, cheap, acquistion for the center position.

My next pick is L. Wright, but Kandi man is definitely a guy who would help establish to our interior presence.

preview0203_image_olowokandi.jpg

Keith Van Horn absolutely sucks. He couldn't knock down an open J in the playoffs to save his life...or his job. Avery Johnson finally figured out in the last 7-8 playoff games that if the dude can't knock down an open J he can't help you.

His defense is so bad you can't describe it, his rebounding is weak, he can't get to the rim anymore...

Why do you think Cuban is waving bye bye...if he had ANY perceived value then Cuban would pay him a reduced contract and have him back. NO to KVH or any of those dogs. After the SNT with Al we are going to have our roster set for the coming season. Our numbers are already tight...why add a stiff that offers little help? Why do a deal for the sake of doing a deal?

If you have to add a player then go get Marcus Banks...the kid is young, plays GREAT defense, and is on the rise. He can probably add some real value as a back-up PG...Lue has been hurt and we know what Claxton's injury record is...a FA that may make sense is Banks.

Quote:

Keith Van Horn absolutely sucks. He couldn't knock down an open J in the playoffs to save his life...or his job.

He was coming off an injury you moron. The games you saw was the first action he saw since March. Let's see you break your right hand in March, then come back in late May early June and start making jumpers.

If you want the white TT, then you get KVH. I don't think we have a spot for him, but he is definitely valuable somewhere. He doesn't need the money and is the kind of guy that is just going to play for a contender, so he will probably go back to Dallas later on in the offseason.

Quote:

If you have to add a player then go get Marcus Banks...the kid is young, plays GREAT defense, and is on the rise. He can probably add some real value as a back-up PG...Lue has been hurt and we know what Claxton's injury record is...a FA that may make sense is Banks.

Yea, Banks sure didn't miss 30 games this past year, so he must be an iron man.