• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Al won't resign with ATL Without a S&T

BBallPrincess

Some folks are thinking that if Bk does not get what he wants in a S&T that Al could still end up being here.

Well, that won't be the case. Not only because a deal is already in the works, but also because of what BK has offered Al to stay (which he did at least offer) will not keep Harrington a Hawk. So for those of you who know how this works you can just imagine what BK offered. All players deserve a raise.....

For a guy to express that he really wants to stay here (which is what I told yall he said a month and a half ago, but there was some question bout my validity then) but says he is being forced out; again you can only imagine.

I still think it's a mistake not to let him be apart of this team. Especialy if he wants to be here.

I will say this though.....When Belkin takes over things are going to change, AGAIN!

It sounds like BK's offer was a nonoffer. The other day a contractor offered to put up new screens on my porch for $1000. I took that to mean, he didn't want the job.

Bk's offer meant that he didn't want Al, but if he really wanted to stay he could pay him below what he's worth.

Al just wasn't gonna fit here.

• Moderators

Right. Just because he wants to stay doesn't mean it makes sense for the team to keep him. He may 'deserve' more but we shouldn't just give him a good offer because he's a nice guy. Fact is we have 3 guys at his position making not much money.

• Moderators

I really like Al and would still like for him to be a Hawk.

But none of the teams who could sign him outright tried to do that. It may not be fair because of the cap, but the market will determine his value. To say he is forced out isn't really accurate until he gets a better offer (which I'm sure he will).

Seems like Al understands all this. No one wants a low ball offer but that's all we could pay.

Someone on RealGM just made a post that said they're friends with Al and that a S-N-T to Indiana was recently commpleted, but he doesn't have the specifics--just that Al is a Pacer now. Also, he said Al did want to come back, but going to Indiana is even better.

Take it for what it's worth.

Quote:

Someone on RealGM just made a post that said they're friends with Al and that a S-N-T to Indiana was recently commpleted, but he doesn't have the specifics--just that Al is a Pacer now. Also, he said Al did want to come back, but going to Indiana is even better.

A link would be nice, thanks for the info !

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=547581

Got it never mind

Quote:

I could see that being true (signing with IndY), but Al is still in Atlanta. He has not left to take a physical as of yet. His flight arrangments are being made. Look for him to do Ryan Cameron today before he heads out.