• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Al harrington (N STUDIO) with Ryan Cameron - V-103

BBallPrincess

Quote:

Quote:

to me he most likely to go back 2 indiana.. unless GW would deal Andris..

I basically told yall what was up in the Real GM = Not Quite true post. If you read it correctly you already know whats up

Thanks for the info so far. What I was asking was you said

That as soon as everthing is confirmed or not confirmed I'll let you know....If it goes down then is would be around 3ish. So are you able to confirm if something has went down yet? Or not quite?

Thank you. smile.gif.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I basically told yall what was up in the Real GM = Not Quite true post. If you read it correctly you already know whats up

That as soon as everthing is confirmed or not confirmed I'll let you know....If it goes down then is would be around 3ish. So are you able to confirm if something has went down yet? Or not quite?

Thank you. smile.gif.

I meant if he was going to be on air or not. His deal is already done

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thank you. smile.gif.

I meant if he was going to be on air or not. His deal is already done

Ok got it, thank you.

I guess that's all you are allowed to say for now ? wink.gif

As of Monday, Al was in Las Vegas doing a photo shoot for Nike. I was playing blackjack at the Bellagio and Jermaine O'Neal came strolling through. Naturally, I had to get a picture and autograph. I mentioned, of course, that I am a Hawks fan, and he gave me the info on Al. He told me they were hanging out later. This is no BS, Jermaine was actually really cool and patient. I say patient because my wife is terrible with the digital camera and it took three tries before we both didn't come out blurry.

Al and Jermaine hanging out....read what you want, and I know they're boys, but...Indy is where he wants to be.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Billy made too many draft mistakes... if this team doesnt improve this season then hes gone..

In a previous interview he spoke about how Diaw wasn't a "throw-in" according to most everyone else in basketball. He's dead on in the later half of the above quote.

W