• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I just called Ch. 13 in Indy - they confirmed it

BillShanks

The reporter said they have heard from a very reliable source inside the Pacers' organization that they are getting Al Harrington from the Hawks.

He said they were not sure who they were trading to Atlanta or when it would be announced.

So we'll see. Just thought I'd pass it along.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-bl...ng_rooks_1.html

Quote:

By Sekou Smith

July 20, 2006 08:19 PM | Link to this

The deal for Al could be done by tomorrow. Or it could fall apart at the last minute and drag into next week, like the half dozen other rumored deals that have been floating around. This whole mess is the epitome of what stinks about the process. No one wants to say anything for sure until a deal is done, which is totally understandable. But the rest of us have to wait for the thing to become official before reporting it. I’d love to give you guys all the rumors I’ve heard and all the deals I’ve heard that almost happened (there have been at least a dozen that sounds sweet to me but never came to life). But it’s no secret that Indiana is the leader in the clubhouse and barring a catastrophe, that’s where he’ll end up. When it happens, though, I can’t tell you. Keep an eye on ajc.com for the details. I’ll have something up there as soon as a deal becomes official.

Quote:

Just answer this then...do we receive actual basketball players in the deal?

My friend..I cannot reveal this..Understand though that I have inside knowledge..I have direct connections with my brothers in the professional basketball locker rooms, private jets and mosques..The truth shall come flying in upon the wings of a great red Hawk. We shall be pleased.

We better be getting a player or players back, if not then this trade is another bad one. I dont care how much the TE is, we need some big bodies in here. The only way I see us getting a big body is thru this trade or another one and I dont want us to trade any of the young guys to get a big man.

Quote:

Quote:

Woah Mr. Braves baseball has sources all over. thanks for the update

The infidel Shanks sources are shall we say not as divine as my own..I know the deal that is coming, friend..I simply cannot tell you what it is at this time..Allah willing, Al will be a Pacer soon.

Just answer this will the deal be announced today?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The infidel Shanks sources are shall we say not as divine as my own..I know the deal that is coming, friend..I simply cannot tell you what it is at this time..Allah willing, Al will be a Pacer soon.

I have already answered this, my child..Do not question me..It is the Blood of the enemies of the taloned Hawks which shall stain the courts red..Just trust me.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have already answered this, my child..Do not question me..It is the Blood of the enemies of the taloned Hawks which shall stain the courts red..Just trust me.

Crack is Whack grin.gif.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Crack is Whack grin.gif.

Infidel! Do not take such a tone with me..You are on the verge of ruining it for everyone..All of the Squawking Hawk shall lose its access to my priveledged inside information..

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Crack is Whack grin.gif.

Infidel! Do not take such a tone with me..You are on the verge of ruining it for everyone..All of the Squawking Hawk shall lose its access to my priveledged inside information..

O Mulla! You haven't said anything we already don't know. Let me predict something. One of your mothers will spank you in 5 minutes. Turn off your computer and hide under your bed.