Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Woah Mr. Braves baseball has sources all over. thanks for the update

The infidel Shanks sources are shall we say not as divine as my own..I know the deal that is coming, friend..I simply cannot tell you what it is at this time..Allah willing, Al will be a Pacer soon.

Just answer this will the deal be announced today?

I have already answered this, my child..Do not question me..It is the Blood of the enemies of the taloned Hawks which shall stain the courts red..Just trust me.

Crack is Whack grin.gif.

Infidel! Do not take such a tone with me..You are on the verge of ruining it for everyone..All of the Squawking Hawk shall lose its access to my priveledged inside information..

O Mulla! You haven't said anything we already don't know. Let me predict something. One of your mothers will spank you in 5 minutes. Turn off your computer and hide under your bed.

This might in fact be the strangest thread I've ever read on Hawksquawk.

Quote:

Quote:

...Must be a Mullah from southern Iran since he uses "Yall"..

[/indent]

My thoughts exactly. My first thought Mohammed dressed like Larry the Cable Guy and a a big ole' mullet coming out the back of his turban.

Quote:

You must be forgetting about TheArtist and Math for Dummies.

You're right. Nothing will EVER approach the incredible awesomeness of TheArtist. I also love the old Playmaker0017 vs Hotlantadude1981 thread (aka the "Best Thread Ever 2003") in which they wanted to fight each other, posted their addresses, etc.

Quote:

Threads like this happen when trades are pending.

Hm, yeah. I think it's probably a regular Hawksquawker that has lost his (or her?) mind. Anyone want me to do some detective work again? smile.gif

Quote:

..I also love the old Playmaker0017 vs Hotlantadude1981 thread (aka the "Best Thread Ever 2003") in which they wanted to fight each other, posted their addresses, etc.

That's hilarious DocZ...wish I'd been a member then :-)

Reminds me of my years as a little league baseball dad.

Quote:

Quote:

..I also love the old Playmaker0017 vs Hotlantadude1981 thread (aka the "Best Thread Ever 2003") in which they wanted to fight each other, posted their addresses, etc.

That's hilarious DocZ...wish I'd been a member then :-)

Reminds me of my years as a little league baseball dad.

http://www.hawksquawk.net/forums/showflat....o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Enjoy!