• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pacerbord claiming JUST $$$$$$$$$

Smithman

Quote:

I didn't read it that way at all regarding foster. I think he's hinting that he's who might come over

Cash is fine with me. There's nobody on the Pacers roster I would want not named Jermaine O'neal.

So I wonder what our cap number is now? It has to be around 15-16 million I suppose?

Quote:

Quote:

Doug in OH

folks - my source is as reliable as one gets who is not named Bird, Walsh, or Carlisle... could there be a player, I guess... but he was not aware of it at the time... just the cash cash cash

Shutup, dude you are a complete MORON. God, I hate people who post bullshit stuff like this.

Excuse me , but who the F are you. I was just posting what every frickign NEWS CAST IN INDY IS Saying. Get off my back man. You suck, no reason to jump on me. I was watching the Hawks play I bet while you were in 1st grade. You need to relax pal or go find another team.

Magloire has to be included in this trade.

Al said ATL did not want to pay him the 10 mil he wants.

One of the spirit said the best deal on the table was one that was for a player with an expiring contract.

It would fall in line with the rumors of us not getting any players from Indiana.

The Bucks could use another PG (from Pacers)

If this were a simple two team swap, it would not take this long.

We will see!

Quote:

Quote:

Excuse me , but who the F are you. I was just posting what every frickign NEWS CAST IN INDY IS Saying. Get off my back man. You suck, no reason to jump on me. I was watching the Hawks play I bet while you were in 1st grade. You need to relax pal or go find another team.

I wasn't talking to or about you, it was directed at "Doug in OH", not you (which is why I quoted him and not you). So the moron wasn't directed at you...although now it might be a different story, j/k.

No worries, Im sorry to jump ya. This whole ownership, AL, BK issues has gotten me frusterated

I think Sekou may have some idea of what will happen in the trade but he is not at liberty to disclose any details. Thus, he conveyed the information in the form of what his thoughts are as a fantasy GM. I think the info about Foster is the hardest info we've gotten so far, but it is indirect becasue Sekou respects his sources.

Quote:

Magloire has to be included in this trade.

Al said ATL did not want to pay him the 10 mil he wants.

One of the spirit said the best deal on the table was one that was for a player with an expiring contract.

It would fall in line with the rumors of us not getting any players from Indiana.

The Bucks could use another PG (from Pacers)

If this were a simple two team swap, it would not take this long.

We will see!

I think you are right - " If this were a simple two team swap, it would not take this long."

• Premium Member

Quote:

the judges ruling is having more impact on what we can get in return for Al than I thought. I would really like Harrison in on this.

W

I'm afraid you're right. I hope they at least got a first rounder out of it.

Friend asked me the other night what I REALLY wanted to happen and I said I'd be ecstatic over a first and Magliore (help now and later). That would be cool. Probably won't happen, but now on record as saying this is what I want. As I said earlier, I can live with Foster, a first, and filler.

Now on the pacer's board an email from the media outlet that leaked the uncompleted deal last night (at least I think that's where this is from) implies maybe there are players coming back (sorry if you are tired of rumours - I got nothing better to do right now):

Quote:

Yes, the deal should be announced real soon. Our sources say the deal

is 99% complete, but the teams need to work out some minor details.

I wish I could tell you the exact players, I can't disclose that

information until it's official.

Henry

=====

This was part of my reply:

"Why not? That's what you newspeople are for! To be the first to break news. I'm highly disappointed in you. "