• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Real GM. As of 11:39 PM, Al Harrington is a Pacer

flava

per the Pacer forum at pacerdigest.com it's based on a TV report tonight that called the deal "99% done" with no players (other than Al) named and details to come tomorrow.

hopefully, BK uses this as leverage to get something good in reutrn from GS like (Pietrus and a pick) or (a big).

flava

Here's something funny on SJax from the Pacer's forum:

Stephen Jackson: You know what? All jokes aside, **** this guy. If I woke up tomorrow and was told that my entire family had been murdered, all my stuff had been stolen, and Stephen Jackson died in a horrible car accident, I’d consider it a pretty goddamn good day all-in-all. Stephen Jackson is what happens when God – no, **** that – the entire universe hates your team. He’s like a 250 pound **** missile just waiting to explode all over your favorite franchise. Some people might argue that he contributes with his “spirit” (arguing with referees all the way down the floor, leaving his man totally unguarded) or “hot streaks” (the law of averages says if you keep throwing that ball somewhere in the direction of the rim it’s eventually going to fall in just the right place). Those people are idiots. Stephen Jackson should be cut and the cap money they get should be spent on something more useful. Throwing it in a trash bag and lighting it on fire, for instance.

From the Pacer's board again:

I just got off the phone with a source very close to the Pacers front office and he said that the player most likely to be involved in the trade is Stephen Jackson...how ironic

He also said that the Pacers may not be giving up a player at all (TE+Draft Picks), but will likely involve Jackson.

Though he isn't 100% sure of the players/picks involved, he did state that Al was going to be a Pacer...expect the official announcement tomorrow.

I agree if Jackson is the main player coming back then BK has a screw loose.Hawks better get a no1 out of this.This is the main reason of getting rid of al is we already have marvin and Smoove where is Jackson going to play? How many 6-7 or 6-8 guys do you need? I could only see getting jackson IF there is another deal to get a player that fills another hole not another bench warmer.Jackson is a good player but Marvin's and Smoove's development is more critical unless BK has something else up his sleeve.

BK will look like an idiot if thats the main player in jackson hawks get back.I don't want a stinking point guard we just got claxton.BK does he know the meaning of how to build a team that you need 5 players who can play there position.That's why you call them centers,power forwards,small forwards,shooting guards and point not 5 small forards on the roster.I am waiting to reserve judgement but if this is true then BK must have his brains in his big hair not his head.

I wouldnt mind having Stephen in Atlanta.. he would help us off the bench shooting 3s... he played well with us.. Trade Ivey Lue, Edward and maybe Childress.. 2 make room.. i would trade Childress 2 land Jaamal.. but if we trading childress wit AL .. i wouldnt do that..

i thought there was a marked difference in SJax when he played here before his big contract, and in Indy after the big contract

He was hard working and gutsy player here

Once he got his big contract and hair braids, he seemed alot more of a prima donna and stats padder

I'd really prefer the hawks had nothing to do with this guy blush.gif