• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I do not think this trade will happen

timdawg777

Magloire has to be included in this trade.

Al said ATL did not want to pay him the 10 mil he wants.

One of the spirit said the best deal on the table was one that was for a player with an expiring contract.

It would fall in line with the rumors of us not getting any players from Indiana.

The Bucks could use another PG (from Pacers)

If this were a simple two team swap, it would not take this long.

We will see!

Why is this trade not breaking. Whats the hold up. Are trying to hold out and bargain with another team. And please don't tell me that you think Foster is a great or even moderately good NBA player. I think that Shelden Williams will be better than Foster by the end of the season. I honestly think that we should try to get Iverson for multiple reasons. He will put people in the stands and bring national attention to the Hawks, instead of being the laughing stock of the league. He plays with heart. As much as some people might want to complain about his attitude and his personal life, he leaves everything on the floor. Other players respect that. Also, he has never played in the backcourt with someone of the talent of Joe Johnson. I think a Al/Childress trade for Iverson would be good, even throw in a lottery protected draft pick. How many non lottery draft picks end up making a big difference in this league. If we get a pick from Indiana, it will not be a lottery pick. I think thats a lot to give up for Al, when I think we could get a lot more. I am tired of Atlanta not bringing in players solely because of their reputation. It seems that we are forever scarred by the Isaiah Rider trade. Also, if it doesnt work out with Iverson, it will not be hard to trade him. He will have one less year on his contract, and he is a great player. Lets do something smart for once. We need to get some attitude on this team. Atlanta is full of pushover teams. The good boys. Lets look at what Detroit was, they have a reputation.

• Premium Member

According to someone who should know (ie, Al), it's all just a matter of what players BK wants.

Unfortunately, the brain-dead radio interviewers mad.gif who had a shot at a knowledgeable information source failed to help us understand in any way/shape/form something beyond that.

Given how time is elapsing, it simply CAN'T be as simple as one draft pick and cash for Al, can it?... crazy.gif nor can it be as simple as one draft pick and Foster, can it?

Maybe the estrogen-rich journalistic royalty among us could, at least, provide input as to whether she's hearing anything about a third team... ??? tongue.gif