• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

disappointed...

drzachary

I was on a conference call for about an hour and a half today. When I got back to my PC, I hit 'refresh' on the Hawksquawk homepage (as we all do hundreds of times per day, I'm sure) and I saw that there were 30 new posts! So I thought to myself, "Wow! The Al deal must be done!"

Nope, just all of us finding things to argue about. Hawksquawk could easily be renamed Fussytown!

Quote:

I was on a conference call for about an hour and a half today. When I got back to my PC, I hit 'refresh' on the Hawksquawk homepage (as we all do hundreds of times per day, I'm sure) and I saw that there were 30 new posts! So I thought to myself, "Wow! The Al deal must be done!"

Nope, just all of us finding things to argue about. Hawksquawk could easily be renamed Fussytown!

I am in agreement with all of that. I am disappointed every day I come by and see no Al news other than posts from realgm or some other dirt rag.

Quote:

Won't you take me to.... Fussytown.

I was going to make that joke myself smile.gif

i'm doing the same...i am glued to this website and check it every free time i get..if i don't check it in an hour, i'm giddy at the thought that something has GOT to have happened in that hour...

only to get here and see we're all still languishing

Quote:

i'm doing the same...i am glued to this website and check it every free time i get..if i don't check it in an hour, i'm giddy at the thought that something has GOT to have happened in that hour...

only to get here and see we're all still languishing

Same here, I broke my dsl modem while playing games on my ps2 so i had to order new one and it came on the second day but boy i was think about the AL situation like 100000 times a day.