• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK is a Genius

wasBlackHawkDown

I wouldnt give up a 2nd rounder for Stephen Jackson but that is what Billy Knight got, look all the Jeff Foster & Troy Murphy trades for Al didnt make sense. Both of those players are over priced crap, so BK will get a couple of 1st rounders. And dont forget we gave up Stephen Jackson to get Al. So fundamentally we got 2 - 1st rounders for Stephen Jackson. Not a bad deal in the long run. Plus consider other than a solid defensive 7 footer this team has all the tools it need to win. Let the young guns run.

i would have agreed with you about the pre-braids, pre-giant contract S-Jax

he was a great hustle player and leader while he was here

Since he went to Indy and got that big contract, i feel like his game has gone downhill bigtime

alot more bad shots and pouting these days from him

Go Hawks!

Quote:

i would have agreed with you about the pre-braids, pre-giant contract S-Jax

he was a great hustle player and leader while he was here

Since he went to Indy and got that big contract, i feel like his game has gone downhill bigtime

alot more bad shots and pouting these days from him

Go Hawks!

I agree. This is the guy who was the REAL maniac in that Detroit brawl/riot. He just went into the stands and was hauling away at people and looking like he was going to split open their heads and feat on the goo inside.

I'd also pass because JJ plays his position and plays it way better.

Quote:

Murphy is far from crap. he's a 26 year old double double machine, with a sweet three point stroke.

Murphy shot 32% from 3 and 43% overall, hardly stellar. He doesnt play D either.

The one thing he does well is get defensive rebounds, over 7 per game.

• Premium Member

Actually Murphy is just fine on defense. He can hold an offensive player with his lower body strength just fine. He is not a shot blocker but if people think playing defense is only about blocking shots or steals, well, I'll refrain from further comment out of politeness.

Murphy wouldn't be bad for this team if we weren't loaded with forwards already. He's one of the very few double double machines in the NBA. If I felt he could play center I'd still support going after him but I do not think he can play it.