• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone Ever Seen This Hawks Logo?

Not bad. I like the treatment done on "HAWKS". I agree with the other poster that said it's a little too busy. But still, nice. I'd probably prefer this one over our current one.

Oh, and it's the old basketball, not the new NBA one. Gradient kind of sucks, it needs texture to not look so freakin' smooth (fake).

Quote:

Yea we need the new one to kind of change the face on this team and start wining just like what the Falcons did.

Just like the Pacers did they got New Uniforms just to try to get rid of that Pistons Brawl image.We need something new to get rid of that NBA Doorstep image.

Quote:

Quote:

Yea we need the new one to kind of change the face on this team and start wining just like what the Falcons did.

Just like the Pacers did they got New Uniforms just to try to get rid of that Pistons Brawl image.We need something new to get rid of that NBA Doorstep image.

the 1st year Denver and Cleveland got their uni changes, the outlook on the team went from bargain basement to playoff contention. of course the team changes had alot to do with it, but the change of uniforms and court def. help the image