Final_quest

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

then why do u post on a message board if you don't care about other people insights? kind of defeats the purpose of being here.

I didn't want to say anything but I have to agree with that. Why bother to interact with others if nothing they say interests you? confused.gif

Because if it weren't for me and a select few on this board, you guys would never see legitimate posts and intelligent thoughts.

I post because you guys need me to post, not because I need to see what you say.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Because if it weren't for me and a select few on this board, you guys would never see legitimate posts and intelligent thoughts.

I post because you guys need me to post, not because I need to see what you say.

My sarcasm meter is in the shop. Please tell me if this would register on it if it was working properly? ooo.gif

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

My sarcasm meter is in the shop. Please tell me if this would register on it if it was working properly? ooo.gif

It wouldn't register.

Quote:

yeah KB you are an indespensible cog here. LOL

did Diesel light your cigarette for you in bed after you two got done with your business?

Quote:

I agree with KB. It's hard to find good information and opinions with people like Chad Ford out there. KB gives me focus and direction. I come here to read his insight.

KB, my posts are certainly not intended to give you additional information. I post because you guys need me to react to KB's wisdom. You don't need me to see what I say. You need me to see what I say in response to KB.