Final_quest

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Walter

Quote:

Because if it weren't for me and a select few on this board, you guys would never see legitimate posts and intelligent thoughts.

I post because you guys need me to post, not because I need to see what you say.

I can't believe what I just read. At least when Diesel use to do it, it read like sarcasm. This is just plain looney.

KB, who on earth would want you to "doctor" them "smart". With that kind of forum "bedside manner" you patients will be made to feel stupid and remain unwell. Scary doctor you're going to make. Research preferably.

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Well, I personaly don't care what anyone else thinks, period.

Quote:

Because if it weren't for me and a select few on this board, you guys would never see legitimate posts and intelligent thoughts.

Those two post seem incongruent. If you don't care what we think, then why care to post in an attempt solely to change our thought?

KB, this makes your blatant lieing of the recent past make more sense. Say anything and I mean ANYTHING, justify ANY and ALL behavior because you believe your position is the only correct one. It's the same thought process neocons had in getting America into a war with Iraq.

On another note, you are well on your way to being an unhappy surgeon, 4 times divorced despite wealth, with an ETOH problem and a reputation for being highly intolerable, people putting up with you out of pity and because of power. You have the personality down to a "T". Only the remainig education.

W