• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So what will ownership due to appease the fans?

Blunt91

I wonder what ownership will do this season to appease the disgruntled fans that they pissed off? Last year Bruce Levenson gave us the special offer for lower level seats to a clippers game. I wonder will they go that same route? or try something else to get the fans interested in Hawks basketball. IMO if they give us discounted tickets, let it be against a popular team(like Miami or Dallas). Giving us tickets against a team no one cares about like the Clippers won't be enough in book this time around. Don't get me wrong I appreciate what Mr. Levenson did, but I think they will have to do better this time around.

I had a idea. Why not put Billy Knight in a tank like at the Fair or circus. The lucky fan gets 3chances to put BK in the water. IF you hit the bulls eye you win $5,000 in cash, but the fun part would be putting BK's a$$ in the water.

• Premium Member

Of course they will start with just being more open to the fans. They figure that the talent on display should entice some people to come out and I wouldn't be surprised if they've been working to get some sponsors for the fans to have some special fan nights.

One thing I know that they're hoping for is JJ. If JJ goes with team USA and they win and he plays well, he could endear himself even more with the fans here.

But you're right.. more than likely, some kind of fan gimmick is on the way. They really have to win over the fans so that the fans don't feel like they are goofs for being in the situation they're in with Belkin. The problem is that fans will still feel that they are goofs.

I dont think they would do it for MIA or Dallas.

Because those games could be sellouts and they could make a little money for once.I was at the dallas game,and it was close to a sellout.

I tried to go to a game vs Mia on the last home game of the season,but it was sold out.If they are gonna give discounts or free tickets ,it will most likely

be against some team where they will want to try to fill seats in the half empty arena.(Raptors,jazz, bobcats, blazers ect)

Quote:

I had a idea. Why not put Billy Knight in a tank like at the Fair or circus. The lucky fan gets 3chances to put BK in the water. IF you hit the bulls eye you win $5,000 in cash, but the fun part would be putting BK's a$$ in the water.

I would PAY $5,000 just to have that chance.

There isn't enough water in the Chattahoochee to put in the bucket from the lines of fans willing to spend $$$ to do that to BK, Belkin, and members of the ownership group. I would've emptied my checking account from it.