• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Call up Mitch Kupchak ASAP...

mrhonline

Quote:

BTW, since BK has been in Atlanta, what is the best trade that he has pulled off? Not drafted. Not signed as a FA. Has BK pulled off a good trade here?

I am assuming you don't count S-Jax for Al. But clearly his best trade has been trading Jon Barry for T-Lue, even if you don't like Lue you have to admit we clearly improved our team because of it. Every other trade is to some degree debateable and has involved draft picks in some capacity.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Diesel that Odom is a prototye BK player. His salary is big but not THAT big and he is still young enough (26) to grow with the team.

Zaza/Batista

Odom/Shelden

Smoove/Marvin

JJ/Chillz

Speedy/Salim/Ivey

Odom is versatile enough to play the 1-4. When he was on the floor, he could help JJ bring it up and alleviate the need for a true PG. I'd love to see a lineup at times of:

Shelden

Josh

Marvin

Odom

JJ

or even:

Odom

Josh

Marvin

Chillz

JJ

It would be fun to see a team try to match up with either of those lineups.

I hope you weren't thinking you would actually get intelligent discussion here.

It's actually not a bad deal. Chris Mihm has at least been an average center in each of the past three years, posting right at a 15 PER in each of those seasons. Brian Cook is also a very underrated player that deserves to get out of LA to get more playing time. He's a good pick and pop type of player with great range. Neither have contracts that hurt the Hawks salary structure. Plus, the 1st round pick would be big.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Funny, you weren't crazy about Shelden until BK took him. How does it feel to have to wait on your own opinion?

OUCH!

Shelden Williams most certainly wasn't a KB-fave despite his conspicuous refusal to weigh in with his own opinion on the matter.

W