• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

AL FIRES AGENT/ INDY DEAL OFF

NJHAWK

Al will hire Arn Tellum but the process takes 15 days so we have to wait longer. Good news is Sekou Smith in ajc says the purpose is to get more teams that are interested in Al involved to get him a better deal. I hope this means we will get something better for him. I bet Al is pizzed at Indy too because they wouldnt step up and do the deal. I mean the kid is worth at least 1 first rounder and 3 mil.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Al will hire Arn Tellum but the process takes 15 days so we have to wait longer.

In the middle of the FA process. 15 days from now isn't too late because Indy will not have spent their trade EX and most any other team would involve a trade of other players for Al, something that can happen any time. It's of course all too late as most FAs have signed. Al's move doesn't make that worse given the already thin state of this year's remaining FAs. An exchange of signed and traded FAs would seem out of the equation if it ever was.

Maybe BK needs a new personal PR person while we're at it. "Billy Knight. The toughest trade you'll ever love."

W

Quote:

I don't see him going anywhere no time soon. He has a long way to go to get up there with the Stephen A.'s of the world.

Yes he would have to do way less work, act way more stupid, yell a lot, and not have all the facts to get to Stephen A's level.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't see him going anywhere no time soon. He has a long way to go to get up there with the Stephen A.'s of the world.

Yes he would have to do way less work, act way more stupid, yell a lot, and not have all the facts to get to Stephen A's level.

lol...You're right, but all the exposure Stephen A gets he still writes for the Philly paper so Sekou probably will stay with the AJC.