• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Deal reported on Chris Dimino Show

Rexhawk

• Admin

He's the only one of them that I consider reliable. Outside of atlanta he's highly regarded because he is trustworthy and he doesn't toss around rumors. If he's reporting it, I would accept it. If it turns out otherwise, I would expect him to own up to that on the air.

Quote:

He's the only one of them that I consider reliable.

Yeah Chillz, I like Dimino (he's about the only one) and would tend to agree that he has a better source than a blog posting. I wish he would have just come out and said what the deal is though.

I suppose it's some variation of the 1st round pick plus cash. That's cool.

I figure we pick up a guy for depth at the big spot before the season starts and go try and win next year. With the draft pick next year we take the best available big unless there is somebody out there to good to pass up otherwise. We could also trade the pick.

Quote:

chris Dimino stated that his sources have confirmed that there is a done deal between Atlanta and Indiana.

Come on that's bullshit. Dimino's show goes off at 12 noon and you post it nearly an hour later? Please.

And now the Mid day show is talking about the rumor on Hoopsworld.com so no one knows anything yet.

Could the moderator please ban this bum, these false reports are not cool at all.