• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The starting 5.

Diesel

Quote:

If Marvin can beat out Smoove... Good. However, I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

You guys really believe in SL.

To use one of your observations; just because Sheldon was picked 5th and was a great defender in college does not mean he gets a free pass and is automattically a starter over Smoove and MWill. crazy.gif

No one beats out MWill this year; just like no one beat out Smoove last year. Has nothing to do with summer league; or how high or low they were drafted. Has everything to do with the most talented and ready to play players play and the least talented and experienced players come in off the bench.

Sheldon has a lot to prove Diesel. He had a small chance in summer league where he got plenty of minutes and did very little with them. Does this mean he is a bust? No, not by any means; but it does mean he has a lot to learn and prove before he is penciled in as a starter.

Get use to Sheldon coming off the bench Diesel; that is just the way it is. And yes I agree; that is very good. It means we drafted extremely well with MWill and Smoove to go along with Chilz and Sheldon. smirk.gif