• Raised $440 of $700 target

Which rebuilding team would you trade rosters with

CBAreject

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, that was supposed to read I love Orlando.

Quick recap:

Charlotte Bobcats - not sold, definitely wouldn't trade

New Orleans Hornets - I like em, about even with where we are, don't like the addition of Peja at all

Orlando Magic - Would trade any day because of Dwight

Portland Trailblazers - Like em, I think we're about on par

Toronto Raptors - Like em, about on par with us

New York Knicks - LOL

Quote:

Quick recap:

New Orleans Hornets - I like em, about even with where we are, don't like the addition of Peja at all

New York Knicks - LOL

Imagine combining Atlanta's young wing players with Orlando's bigs and point guard!

Quote:

I think they really blew it this year. Trading for Chandler was a bad move because he isn't nearly worth his contract. And the Peja deal was a joke.

Orlando is the easy winner.

Quote:

Quick recap:

New York Knicks - LOL

Your lust for Dwight Howard is quite disturbing

holy crap I had somehow totally forgotten about the Chandler deal. Yeah they've screwed themselves basically. They might make the playoffs, but they have no REAL future. That's why I always temper my criticism of BK. He might not have delivered a winner yet, but he's never screwed our future with contracts. At worst, if BK is fired, you know he'll leave the team in great, great shape for the next guy to do something serious with.

Quote:

Quote:

I think they really blew it this year. Trading for Chandler was a bad move because he isn't nearly worth his contract. And the Peja deal was a joke.

Orlando is the easy winner.

Even with Peja and Chandlers contracts, New Orleans is in really good shape. They were almost forced to spend like drunken fools because otherwise they would have been penalized for a having a payroll below the minimum. They are still going to have close to 25 million in cap space next off-season, and they have Paul, West, and the bigs they drafted this year to build around. There are plenty of teams that envy N.O. right now - they are in really good shape for the future.